All great performers apply here!
There are many ways you can harness the power of Valley Cultural Foundation to showcase your talent. It all starts with submitting a great application! Whether you are a headliner, a tribute band, or an emerging artist, we encourage you to apply.
Concerts in Warner Park. Submissions are open for our 2023 season.
Headliner or Tribute Bands apply here:
Concerts in North Hollywood. Submissions are open for our 2023 season.
NoHo headliner or Tribute Bands apply here:
We are always looking for new talent, especially as opening acts for our concerts!
Battle of the Bands 2023
Submissions are now closed.
Requirements for Participation
Requirements differ slightly for headliner act/tribute bands and Emerging Artist performers. Please continue with the application process if you are willing to agree with ALL of the following requirements:
- Headliner act can be music of any genre and style. Tribute/cover bands are welcome to apply as a headliner.
- Emerging Artist’s performance must consist of at least 90% original work. They may play no more than two cover songs during their set.
- Bands must provide their own backline equipment*.
- Space is limited at Warner Park. For a headliner/tribute band, we can accommodate up to 12 band members; for an Emerging Artist, we can accommodate up to 9 band members.
- Space is also limited at North Hollywood (NoHo Summer Nights). For a headliner/tribute band, we can accommodate up to 9 band members; for an Emerging Artist, we can accommodate up to 7 band members.
- For Warner Park, Emerging Artist must be willing to perform for 45 minutes from 5:30 PM to 6:15 PM. Headliner act must play two 45-minute sets from 6:30 PM to 8:15 PM with a 15-minute intermission between sets.
- For North Hollywood (NoHo Summer Nights), Emerging Artist must be willing to perform for 45 minutes from 7:00 PM to 7:45 PM. Headliner act must play approximately from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Each performing act must provide a high-resolution photo for print and web use.
- Each performing act must provide a one-paragraph bio for print and web use.
- Each performing act must be willing to promote their event via your social media and website by providing appropriate links.
- Please minimize speaking during your performance. You are there to perform your work.
- Each performing act may NOT use vocal or instrument backing tracks. Your performance MUST be 100% live.
- Please, no foul and/or inappropriate language in your lyrics or suggestive body language while on stage. Our concerts are family-friendly events.
- Don’t be late for line check or your performance. Be ready to perform when called to the stage.
- Leave your egos at home.
*For the Emerging Artist performer, it may be possible to share some or all backline equipment with the headliner act. VCF’s sound engineer will contact you at least two weeks in advance to confirm. Plan on bringing your own backline equipment.