Today is #GivingTuesday, International Day of Giving, and #ValleyCulturalFoundation needs your support.
“Giving Tuesday’s vision is a world where the catalytic power of generosity is at the heart of the society we build together, unlocking dignity, opportunity, and equity around the globe.”
Please consider supporting FREE Programs and the Arts and Culture in your communities through our nonprofit organization at https://valleycultural.org/donate/
Donate Today! Buy Our Holiday Album Now!
What does your donation support?
- A free and welcoming space for families and friends to gather and enjoy our programs which include:
- 10 Concerts and 4 Movies at Warner Ranch Park
- The Children’s Performance Series
- Councilman Bob Blumenfield’s July 4th Extravaganza
- NoHo Summer Nights
- Arts on the Move Podcast
- Other programs such as Pop Up Park Art, Rock the Valley Battle of the Bands, Holiday Arts and Music Festival, Music on the Move 5K Run, Art of Whiskey, and Taste of the Valley
- Fostering up-and-coming talent with our Emerging Artists Showcase, and opening acts programs at each of our events.
- Partnering with other arts non-profits to expand and refine the arts and culture in the San Fernando Valley – Look for all our partnering events and organizations on our website.
- Continuing to support “Arts Mean Business” in the valley with over $4 million (est. $25 per person) contributed to the local economy each year by Valley Cultural Foundation patrons through items purchased to attend our events, i.e. gas, food, parking, etc.
And don’t forget to support other Non-Profit Organizations Nationwide!