Councilmember Paul Krekorian along with Valley Cultural Foundation (VCF) will celebrate its return to North Hollywood Park with NoHo Summer Nights. NoHo Summer Nights was put on hold the last couple of years due to the pandemic, but VCF is excited to partner with NoHo Arts District yet again and bring back a wonderful lineup, says new Executive Director Joellen Ammann.
Opening night July 23rd begins with The Delgado Brothers and ending with Valley Opera and Performing Arts on August 13, 2022.
We can’t wait to see you there!
- 7/23 – The Delgado Brothers with Emerging Artist Serafia
- 7/30 – Sweet Seasons – A Tribute to Carole King with Emerging Artist Taylor Alexis
- 8/6 – Beach St. A Go Go – A Tribute to the Groovy Sounds of the ’60s with Emerging Artist Tina Mathieu
- 8/13 – Valley Opera & Performing Arts with Emerging Artist George Sarah
- NoHo Summer Nights concerts are held on Saturday evenings beginning at 7:00 PM with an opening act from VCF’s Emerging Artists Showcase performing original work. The headline act will begin at approximately 8:00 PM, continuing through 9:30 PM.
- The concerts are held on the south side of North Hollywood Recreational Park at Magnolia Blvd and Tujunga Ave, behind the Amelia Earhart Public Library.
- Parking is available at 11455 W Magnolia Blvd and at various parking lots surrounding the park. Street parking is also available.
- Vendor booths and food trucks will be at the event.
Our full schedule of free programming and events can be found by visiting our website Home page, Events tab, or by calling our office at (818) 704-1358.
Founded in 1975, Valley Cultural Foundation embraces diversity of talent, community, business and education, by providing live entertainment programs and events in the arts.