- This event has passed.
The Art of Whiskey
You’re invited to an evening of first-class whiskeys, food, and music, on stage at Warner Center Park!
This annual tasting includes:
- Outstanding and prestigious Whiskey including Bourbon, Single Malt, Rye, Irish, Japanese, Canadian and more from distilleries all over the world*
- A selection of food trucks (three  individual meal tickets per person, additional food tickets available for purchase at the event)*
- All net proceeds benefit Valley Cultural Foundation
Whiskey vendors as of 9/7/22:
- Highland Park
- Macallan (very limited inventory)
- Noble Oak
- Heaven’s Door
- Woodford Reserve
- Glendronach (subject to availability)
- Garrison Brothers
- Four Roses
- Buffalo Trace
- George Remus
- Chicken Cock
- Whistle Pig
Important note: As this is a whiskey tasting event, no one under 21 will be allowed entrance. Please bring a photo ID with you on the day of the event.
Valley Cultural Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit charitable organization. Tax I.D. # 51-0172702
*Subject to change