Valley Cultural Foundation has been supporting Emerging Artists for the last three (3) years, providing them a means to perform in a live, professional, established concert setting where they can promote and refine their talents.
In an effort to continue its Emerging Artist program, and in compliance with the 2020 restrictions for live music due to the COVID-19 pandemic, VCF has created “Concerts on the Couch”. This online series is a way to entertain safely and promote this year’s Emerging Artists.
Valley Cultural Foundation will release one video block per week, featuring songs by three emerging artists, and will continue to release a new video each week throughout the summer.
Missed a concert?
No problem. Catch a concert here and help support an Emerging Artist
- Alice Howe, Dauzat St. Marie, and Illunis
- Ann-Marita Garsed, Terrell Edwards, and Illunis
- Cuñao, The Salty Suites, and Tyler Alexis
- Funky AF, Emily Coupe, and Rene Collins
- Honey River, Tina Mathieu, and Mike Hill
- Joey Sykes, Alice Howe, and Steve Postell
- Rachel Flowers, Elena Degl’innocenti, and Danni Stefanetti
- Rob Bonfiglio, Danni Stefanetti, and JC Gafford
- Robot Nature, Xian, and Brittney Crush
- The Black Whisky Union, Carol McArthur, and Clare Means
- The Powell Brothers, Fernando Perdomo, and Acoustic Asylum
- The Salty Suites, Tina Mathieu, and Brittney Crush
- Xs & ARROWs, Tyler Alexis, and The Powell Brothers